Sunday, February 1, 2009

sAd.. i lost HER..

Today I just created a blog. I wanna write everything that happened in my life inside this blog. Today I am sad. I told a girl that I love her on friday, but the girl already rejected me. I really love the girl. But.. I will respect her decision because I love her. Just because of me, she lost a best friend. So, now she hate me and angry me. What should i do? I can't do anything at all. She think that all is my fault. I really upset and feel want to cry when i heard it. My heart is very pain. But.. Many friends gave me support. Thank you! All my dear friends..!! I wil climb up from the sadness. I promise..!! Give me some time. I sure can do it, with the power from the god. I really hope that the girl will forgive me and give me a chance to care her as a best friend. For me, it already enough. It's true. What I want to say is.... SORRY, Nicole. I make u sad already. SORRY. Really SORRY! What could I do for you is give time for u to cool down yourself. oK.. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment